3 Days of Scrapbooking & Crafting Heaven!
Nov 13-15 Almost Sold Out
Special Bonus :
2020 Events: Thursday Night 1/2 Price lodging - stay Friday and Saturday night and get Thursday night 1/2 Off.
Non stop Fun!
Hosted by Jani Aguilar
Food, Fun and Scrapbooking and paper arts!
Large 6' Table for each person, Great Lighting
Bring your Crafting Supplies, spread out and create! even though our hostess focuses on scrapbooking and paper arts, this is open to all crafters.
Friday - Light dinner and our decadent Chocolate Reception
Saturday - Brunch, Dinner and Dessert
Sunday - Brunch
Prizes, Games, Make and Take Ideas and lots of sharing of pages and ideas.
Scrapbooking Event and Meals:
Cost: $159 per person Only $119 if you Book by Jan 5th
Cost: $159 per person Only $119 if you Book by March 5th
Cost: $159 per person, Only $119 if you Book by Sept. 5th
Bring a non-crafting friend or spouse only $79 for meal package.
Lodging is not included in the rate.
Lodging Options starting at $50 a night!
- Vacation Homes w full kitchen - From $199 a night (rate is for 1 or 2, each additional person is $15 a night up to 6 people.
- Private Rooms w private bathroom - From $119 a night (rate is for 1 or 2 people) Hotel style rooms
- Bunkhouse Rooms w shared bathrooms - $50 a night per person
- Call for pricing options for more than 2 people.
BEST DEAL? Get a group of friends to join you and share a comfy cabin! Splitting a room with one or more friends makes the lodging cost drop really low! For example, 4 friends in a cabin can be as low as $50 per person a night!
All rates listed do NOT include lodging taxes.
BONUS 3rd night 1/2 price!
Want more scrap time? Rent a room for a third night at half price - we'll open the scrap room on Thursday. Scrap room closes 5 pm Sunday. You may also choose to just take a lazy day and stay Sunday night. So come early or stay a day after - you choose. (The most popular option is to come up early.)
We often have a Massage Therapist available for optional massages.
We are near hot springs, hiking and enjoy a relaxing break by a campfire.
Give us a call 541-822-6272 and save your spot today!
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
$50 non - refundable deposit secures your registration
Balance is due 2 weeks prior to your retreat
Cancellations more than 30 days prior, refund of any payment over $50 deposit
Cancellations within 30 days will not be refunded - we are often turning people away and usually can't fill your spot on short notice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are Linens Included?
A: Yes - Lodging includes linens and towels. Bunkhouse Option does not include towels.
Q: Are kitchen available?
A: Vacation homes have full kitchens which is perfect if you are taking us up on our third night extended stay special or if you have special dietary needs and want to make some of your own meals.
Q: I have special dietary needs, how can you accommodate me?
A: This is a small group event and it is hard to accommodate all food allergies and dietary needs.
- Please let our staff know of your food allergies, vegetarian/veganism, and/or gluten needs etc.
- We will try try and accommodate as best we can
- Most meals we aim for a variety of food offerings so that there will be something to eat for all special dietary needs guests
- You are urged to bring some additional food items, special snacks etc from home - kitchens are available in all vacation homes.
More Questions? Give us a call 541-822-6272
Page update 11/19