Families Reunion site - We love family reunions.
Our facility is perfect for families to come together yet have separate space so people don't get overwhelmed. 5 cabins, private lodge rooms and kid friendly bunk rooms. We even have a Tipi! Our riverside resort offers great access to the river to fish. Its also a great kid friendly alternative to the McKenzie River to float down in rafts. (We always recommend life vests when floating down the river. Blue River Lake is about a mile away and offers great swimming and boating options.
Hike along a beautiful river trail right form our property. There is even a park with a playground, tennis court, basketball and a softball field a couple minutes walk from our property.
We have large indoor meeting rooms with Air conditioning and central heat for indoor board games and family meals.
Call us for pricing that meets your budget 541-822-6272
- Hi-speed Wi-Fi
- Forced air heat and A/C
- Projector and Large video/presentation screen.
Accommodations for up to 100 guests
Food Service - we can provide or you can use our large kitchen.
Indoor dining hall and game room
Our Main Hall seats up to 100.
Women's Groups love our comfortable, modern facilities with inside bathrooms, insulated facilities, forced air heating and modern amenities.
Men's Groups love our connection with the huge selection of outdoor activities and attractions
Youth Groups love our nearby swimming holes, outdoor play areas and almost unlimited hiking opportunities
Family Groups love that its all together in a neat facility that helps everyone be comfortable and find things to do - for all ages!
Our facilities are ADA friendly - we have ADA rooms and an elevator for those who need it.
Nearby Signature Attractions:
- McKenzie River Trail - America's #1 Mountain Bike Trail
- Waterfall Loop Trail - 3 miles around both sides of Sahalie and Koosah Falls (part of McKenzie River Trail)
- Blue Pool Trail - 2 miles to Tamolitch Blue Pool (you got to see it to believe it.) 4 miles total
- Proxy Falls - 1.5 mile loop trail - perhaps one of the most published waterfalls in the state, and a completely different waterfall experience
Outdoor Adventures - Winter
- Tubing at Hoodoo or one of our other nearby Snoparks
- Skiing/Snowboarding at Hoodoo
- Nordic Skiing or Snow Shoeing on the Pacific Crest Trail, the McKenzie River Trail or one of our other stunning winter trails
Outdoor Adventures - Spring, Summer and Fall
- Mountain or Road Biking
- White Water Rafting
- River Tubing
- Rock Climbing
Other Nearby Attractions:
- US Calvary and American Indian Museum (approx 1 mile away)
- Blue River runs next to property
- Blue River Park offers large outdoor grassy area, baseball diamond, and picnic area and nature trail (walkable from Resort)
- McKenzie River Trail - world famous trail for biking and hiking
- Leaburg Fish Hatchery
- Lucky Boy Mine Trail - explore Quartz Creek below Lucky Boy Mine - "there's Gold in them waters!"
- Blue River Lake - including our favorite secret swimming spots and rope swing
- Numerous scenic trails with grand vista views
- Varied nearby Geological formations, hot springs, waterfalls, streams and marshes.
- Nearby forest Service Ranger Station for access to staff for training sessions.