Delicious Home Cooked Meals
Make your next Event Easy!
Catering Options | Kitchen Rental
- Tender Pot Roast & Veggies over homestyle mashed potatoes and savory gravy, with mixed green salad;
- Chicken Parmesan with Risotto or Pasta with oven roasted veggies and Caesar Salad,
- Greek Gyros, Falafel, hummus, fresh pita bread and a greek salad.
- BBQ Pulled Pork dinner
- Chicken Caesar Salad and Soup de Jour
- Mexican Taco Bar
- Pizza Party
- Yumm bowl style buffet
- A variety of Sandwich options
Breakfast options include:
- Hearty American Breakfast with eggs and sausage or bacon
- Sumptuous quiche options can be meat, dairy and or gluten free
- Home made biscuits and country sausage gravy
- Continental breakfast featuring fresh fruits, oatmeal and our baked goods.
- A Variety of fresh baked goods, including our guest favorite scones
- Our lavish chocolate fondue reception with strawberries and other fun dip-able items.
- Our signature thick fudge-y brownie ice cream sunday.
- Fresh fruit cobbler
- Eclairs with rich custard.
- and more!
Beverages included: Water, Ice tea or lemonade, coffee.
Soft drinks and other beverages are available for additional charge.
Meal Rates vary form $9 - 29 per person and include beverages.
Call Mike to discuss your next event with us! 541-822-6272
Vegan and Gluten Free Options available on request
We do our best to accomodate allergies, yet like any general use kitchen we are unable to meet all requests at all times. Advanced notice is required to verify our ability to meet these requirements.
Minimum Group Size
Generally catering requires minimum numbers of 20 people. Exceptions are made from time to time and cost per person my be slightly higher for smaller groups.
Kitchen Rental Options
Large Kitchen Rental
Bring in your own Caterer or use our large kitchen to prepare your own food.
Contact us for rates
Small Kitchen Rental for Smaller Groups
Cabins have full kitchens. Small groups can make sure they include a cabin in their lodging mix.
Alcohol is allowed, however, your group will be responsible to ensure responsible consumption and event insurance will be required.